Standup Alice supports a few commands to help you easily manage your standups in channels.
As a requirement of Microsoft Teams bot, you must mention @Standup Alice in order to send commands to Alice, for example @Standup Alice Status.
- @Standup Alice StandupOn: set the current standup on in the channel. It also creates a new standup with default settings.
- Who participates: all members in the channel will be in the standup
- What: default standup questions: What did you do yesterday?/What will you do today?/Are there any impediments in your way?
- When: every workday at 10h, Alice reminds at 9h and again at 9h30. You must set your timezone for Alice working properly.
You are freely to change your standup settings.
- @Standup Alice StandupPause: set the current standup pause state.
- @Standup Alice Status: view current standup settings.
- @Standup Alice help: see help